Custom Vac Services Ltd. not only complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulation and Code, but also goes beyond requirements to provide a safe workplace. We conduct training programs to ensure employees understand their responsibilities to themselves, to their fellow workers, to our customers and to the public. We maintain our equipment and facilities to ensure they do not create an unsafe condition for any person. Management demonstrates commitment to this concerted safety effort by example, as we believe a good safety record to be clear evidence of good management.
Safety takes precedence over urgency!
Safety takes precedence over the urgency of project completion. The goal of Custom Vac Services Ltd. is to attain and maintain a zero lost time record, because a good safety record is fundamental to our success.
Custom Vac Services Ltd. has developed its own safety and compliance program that is available for review by request.
NATIONAL SAFETY CODE GENERAL POLICY
Custom Vac Services Ltd. is committed to employing responsible management practices to ensure the health safety of our employees, contractors, and customers and to protect the investment in our assets.
To achieve an accident-free workplace we will:
- Comply with the requirements of all laws, legislation, and regulations that govern our business activities.
- Ensure that the equipment we employ in the conduct of our business is maintained in a safe and reliable condition.
- Ensure that staff at all levels are competent and fully aware of their safety and compliance obligations.
- Respect and comply with our customers’ health, safety, and environmental policy requirements.
- Conduct our business within the spirit and intent of the Guiding Principles of the Petroleum Industry.
- Employ the principles of continuous improvement in our safety management program.